Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Last Month of Pregnancy (hopefully)

So here we are...in the home stretch. The last 4 weeks of pregnancy--unless Nuggette decides to come late though, but everyones money is that she'll come early. It all just seems very surreal. I just vision images of the future being like "this is my daughter" and it just makes me giggle. I still feel like a little kid and wonder how the heck I can be a mom?? I didn't have too many complaints for a while, although probably about a week or a week and a half ago heartburn decided to make its presence known loud and clear. For some reason between 1 am and 3 am without fail I am just up and feeling like death. We all know I need my sleep so you can imagine how this has taken its toll on me. I know what youre thinking, it'll be a swift kick in the behind in 4 weeks. We are almost done with everything that we think we'll need for Nuggette. I pretty much ordered everything from our target registry and now need to focus on the babies r us one. I have a couple different coupons so of course I am crunching numbers to save us the most money :) Hmm...nothing else really to report here...hope everything is good with everyone else :)

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be an amazing mom! Can't wait to meet this lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete