Sunday, February 20, 2011

Down to the final 10...

So we're down to the final 10 weeks, although there are a lot of people who are convinced Nuggette will grace us with her presence early. As for my back brace I got last weekend, it is my savior. However, my new complaint is being anemic. I was told to take an iron supplement--but taking it makes me nauseous and vomit. So Nuggette will not come out as an Iron Lady but the amount of calcium and vitamin D I intake I will be surprised if she ever breaks a bone. It was a busy week here at the Woodcock Residence because we were taking breastfeeding classes and birthing classes all week. We were able to start to paint the nursery. I am not sure if it is because we got the environmental paint but it is VERY thin. We did 2 coats and need to go back to Sherwinn Williams to get another gallon. Anne Goldberg is currently in NYC so I think next weekend she will come over and use her artisitic ability that Mike and I so desperately lack and finish the nursery for us. We are pretty booked over the next few weekends so I can only imagine the time is going to fly by. We can do all we want to prepare for her arrival, but is anyone ever really ready for a baby??

ps-sorry this is so dull, I just have a lack of things to complain about. Unless, you want me to tell you about my bras not fitting anymore, just give me a call :)

No comments:

Post a Comment