Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can I make it 11 more weeks???

It's been very frustrating the last two weeks with my back. I've been going to the chiropractor and it is hard to make a diagnosis with no x rays or anything so they just go by the pain and location I describe. The latest diagnosis is a dislocated sacral joint. It is very bizarre because it is not a constant ache and I can't find a definite pattern. Obviously when I walk a lot and bend over a lot it is a lot more painful...but there are days when the pain is so intense--despite resting. For a few weeks in a row Thursdays were horrendous...I was calling it Thursdayitis. Last Sunday was super bowl Sunday so clearly I rested and ate all day, but Monday was the worst day ever for pain. I couldn't even get out of the car at the end of the day. I think the back situation has been our biggest issue recently. Mike has been super and rolled back the carpet in the 2 upstairs guestrooms and screwed down the floor boards so they don't squeak anymore. We went to Sherwin Williams today and bought the paint for the nursery so I hope to tape the room up today and possibly paint the base color today. I'll post pictures when the nursery is done!

1 comment:

  1. perhaps you can try a yoga class for the back. they will give you modifications for pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete